- U.S. Nursing Homes Reducing Use of Antipsychotic Drugs
- Health Highlights: Aug. 27, 2013
- New Defibrillator Works Without Wires Touching Heart
- Terms Docs Use Can Influence Patients’ Cancer Choices
- Kids Benefit From Doctors’ Antismoking Counseling: Experts
- Parents Deliberately Making Child Ill Can Be Deadly
Refreshing advice- Exceptional results
Lady Lively is an information site dedicated to bringing you the latest in health news and information, drug and product details and numerous other health-related topics.
Sign up for Free Health Advice
Our twice-monthly newsletter will bring you only health-related information requested by you.
Lady Lively welcomes you to a healthy new way of learning.