- U.S. Nursing Homes Reducing Use of Antipsychotic Drugs
- Health Highlights: Aug. 27, 2013
- New Defibrillator Works Without Wires Touching Heart
- Terms Docs Use Can Influence Patients’ Cancer Choices
- Kids Benefit From Doctors’ Antismoking Counseling: Experts
- Parents Deliberately Making Child Ill Can Be Deadly
Regular checkups, exercise, no smoking, better diet and balance between work and play can add years,...
Proteins in nasal mucus might reveal if respiratory infection is caused by virus or bacteria, researchers...
Drinking coffee doesn't ease the agony either, substance abuse expert adds
More Men’s Health News
Healthy Breakfast, Healthier Heart?
Will eating breakfast help protect you from a heart attack?
- Posted July 23, 2013