- U.S. Nursing Homes Reducing Use of Antipsychotic Drugs
- Health Highlights: Aug. 27, 2013
- Terms Docs Use Can Influence Patients’ Cancer Choices
- New Defibrillator Works Without Wires Touching Heart
- Kids Benefit From Doctors’ Antismoking Counseling: Experts
- Parents Deliberately Making Child Ill Can Be Deadly
An early introduction to words and sound may stimulate speech and language development after birth.
Children with ADHD may also exhibit autistic traits without a diagnosis of autism.
Certain smokers are more likely to put on problem pounds when they quit.
More Video News
Help for High Blood Pressure
A special hypertension program, including a single pill, improves blood pressure control dramatically.
- Posted August 21, 2013
Fruit and Your Blood Vessels
Eating more fruit may protect you from a dangerous condition involving one of your...
- Posted August 20, 2013
How do two common chemicals found in plastic products impact children?
- Posted August 19, 2013
Breastfeeding Benefit for Mom
Breastfeeding for more than 6 months may protect you from breast cancer, regardless of...
- Posted August 15, 2013
Sports-related Sudden Death
Should all recreational athletes undergo cardiovascular screenings to help prevent sudden death?
- Posted August 14, 2013
Boys, Girls and Childhood Obesity
Does gender matter when it comes to risk factors for childhood obesity?
- Posted August 12, 2013
Poison Ivy Warning
High temps and high rainfall have produced a bumper crop of poison ivy this...
- Posted August 9, 2013