- U.S. Nursing Homes Reducing Use of Antipsychotic Drugs
- Health Highlights: Aug. 27, 2013
- New Defibrillator Works Without Wires Touching Heart
- Terms Docs Use Can Influence Patients’ Cancer Choices
- Parents Deliberately Making Child Ill Can Be Deadly
- Kids Benefit From Doctors’ Antismoking Counseling: Experts
The Dating Game
The dictionary defines a narcissist as a person who is overly self-involved, and often vain and selfish.
If you find that attractive…you’re in good company!
German researchers tested the notion that narcissists are chick “magnets” by running a series of tests…including sending 61 men out to see how many phone numbers they could collect from unsuspecting women.
The men had personality evaluations before they hit the streets. The results?
Those who ranked high for narcissism collected the most contact information. The participants who were successful also ranked high in physical attractiveness and social boldness.
Bottom line…being handsome and daring are attractive qualities to many…proving narcissists often DO get the girl.
I’m Dr. Cindy Haines of HealthDay TV with the news doctors are reading health news that matters to you.