- U.S. Nursing Homes Reducing Use of Antipsychotic Drugs
- Health Highlights: Aug. 27, 2013
- New Defibrillator Works Without Wires Touching Heart
- Terms Docs Use Can Influence Patients’ Cancer Choices
- Parents Deliberately Making Child Ill Can Be Deadly
- Kids Benefit From Doctors’ Antismoking Counseling: Experts
Health Tip: Take Care of Yourself
By LadyLively on February 21, 2017
(HealthDay News) — If you’re a caregiver for a partner or family member, be sure not to forget your own health and well-being.
The American Heart Association suggests:
- Each day, indulge in something calming and relaxing, such as walking or yoga.
- Take time that’s just for you.
- Pay attention to your emotional health. Seek counseling and support if you feel like you are struggling.